Join the Walk today!
Join in this national initiative for youth mental health!
We are inviting all those who support the Hope in the Darkness walk to join in the walk beginning in Winnipeg, Manitoba on July 15th and travelling through Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC. Dates are posted under the Journey page. You can get involved in any of the following ways:
- Live online updates and virtual check-ins with the walk team. Contact us to book your virtual visits with the walkers this summer/fall!
- Visits with youth groups, summer students, frontline workers
- Organize a social distancing community walk
- Invite the team to come to your community
- Drop in on the walk team throughout the walk
- Host the walk team with a meal and/or accommodations
- Staying posted for updates on the website and social media
- Joining in #tshirtfridays by wearing your Hope gear and posting it on social media
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CALLING ALL POLICE OFFICERS: Police Sargeant Kevin Redsky challenges all police officers to support the walk by ordering Hope in the Darkness gear and wearing it every Friday throughout the walk! Hope in the Darkness provides officers with the opportunity to meet and walk with youth, to hear their stories and to encourage their successes. Kevin’s goal is to see thousands and thousands of officers standing up for youth mental health.